Sunday deriver

A few weeks ago we made a change to form derivation that seems to have fixed the few holes that remained in it. The problems were primarily related to multiple references with overlapping source columns. Today, the changes were validated as I was able to change a 20 line complex view into a three line simple one.
I am also fond of the fairly new Singular/Plural pseudo form-type tag qualifiers. Before, if I wanted a tag to apply to the add, edit, delete, and view forms (but not the browse and list ones) I had add a tag with each. Now, I can just use a "Plural" qualifier for browse/list and "Singular" for the others. Like this:
create table Customer { ... } tags { Frontend.Plural.Title = "Customers" };

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Repeat Yourself... Really!

Issues raised by polymorphism in relation land

Camtasia Studio Tips